culture • workshop
Handcrafting Thai Traditional Garland
"Baan Khun Pra" House workshop
2 hours activity
About your host
I'm an alumni of LCB student. Although cooking is my passion; the art of crafting is one of my interested as well. My Grandma used to learn Thai cooking Technique from The Palace and each recipes has been passed on from generation. Your lunch will be prepare by me. Yet, you will get to experience at over a 100 years old Thai Traditional house in the centre of Bangkok. I hope you will enjoy it.
What will we do
The guest will receive a wonderful workshop of how to create a traditional Thai Garland with unique techniques, which will be teach during the class. And learn about Thai flower and how they can adapt this theory with their local flower. The guests will be back home with one tradition Thai garland Also, the guest will enjoy Thai tradition meal plus Thai dessert and drink free of charge during workshop.
Where we meet
Baan Khun Pra, Silom, Bangkok
What we will provide for you
- During class I will serve local Thai meal ,dessert and drink.
- Free Drinks
- Water, Soda or Thai Drink will be provide
- All handcraft tools
- Thai local flowers, needle
- Thread will be arrange for the workshop.
What you have to bring
- You need to meet me up at my place. Don't need to prepare anything just bring your camera, creativity and enjoy!!
OTHER ACTIVITIES FOR YOU